Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It's all about Meme

This blog has been a bit furrowed-of-brow of late so I shall be doing some memes. I have loads to get round to so....


SECTION 1 - Last 1s?
1. Last beverage? Orange squash.

2. Last phone call? The phone company to query our bill.

3. Last instant message? One of my friends ages ago. I'm not much of an I.M queen

4. Last cd played? Don't play cd much, more into MP3's on my phone. Anyway, I think it was Toots and the Maytals (Summer = Ska).

5. Last time you cried? I shed exactly two tears watching the season finale of Ugly Betty. It was very sad. I cry very easily at the t.v

6. Last text message? From a friend saying her husband had got the job he wanted.

Section 2 - 6 Have You Evers:
1. Dated someone twice? No

2. Been cheated on? No.

3. Kissed someone & regretted it? No

4. Lost someone special? Yes, but I've gained more then I've lost, so Alhamdulilah.

5. Been depressed? On occasion, but far less then I was in my teen and early twenties.

6. Been drunk and threw up? Becoming Muslim cured me of that habit!

Section 3 - List 3 Favorite Colors

1)The inside of my eyelids on a sunny day

2)My cats' fur when the sun shines on it

3)A really blue sky

Section 4 - This month have you

1. Made a new friend? No, but there's still time.

2. Fallen out of love? No, Alhamdulilah.

3. Laughed until you cried? I think i've definitely laughed til I nearly choked on
what I was eating.

4. Met someone who changed your life? No, but then who can say? Sometimes you meet someone and it's only later you realise what an effect they had.

5. Found out who your true friends were? I know who they are already.

6. Is there something you want to tell someone? Well I want to tell Mr Outlines that I love him, but I always feel like that. (Pukey but true)

7. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends? This question doesn't make grammatical sense but, Mr Outlines is my best friend and I would kiss him, and I kiss my girlfriends when we meet, so...

8. How many people on your top friends do you know in real life? Most... but I'm starting to make some blog friends who I've not yet had the pleasure of meeting. Insha Allah, one day.

9. How many kids do you want to have? Two would be nice, insha Allah, but we'll see.

10. Do you have any pets? Two gorgeous cats and a mysterious colour-changing goldfish.

11. Do you wanna change your name? Already have done. It is a lot of hassle and I'm always having to spell it out to people, but it is a nice name.

12. What did you do for your last birthday? Can't remember, think I went for a meal with my parents. I'm not into big birthday things.

13. What time did you get up today? 6.40am. Much too early, but sadly necessary.

14.What were you doing at midnight last night? Falling asleep on the sofa while Mr Outlines watched a truly awful MBC2 type film (he has been raised on MBC2, which to those who've heard of it will know what I mean, those who haven't, the show straight-to-video action adventure fare)

15. Name something you CANNOT wait for? The weekend. predictable but true.

16. Last time you saw your father? A few weeks ago, but we spoke on the phone the other day.

17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? Alhamdulilah for everything. Insha Allah any changes will be good ones. Really there's not too much I would like to change.

18.What are you listening to right now? Myself typing.

19. Have you ever talked to Tom? I have spoken to several Toms

20. Have you ever talked about someone behind their back? Astagfurallah Al Azim, this is truly one of my worst habits.

21.What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone? Socks from Mr Outlines.

22. Who’s getting on your nerves right now? One of my cats was being mildly annoying but he's accepted that I don't want him dancing on my knee right now and he's stretched out on the floor.

23. Most visited webpage? Blogs, especially Umar Lee's as there are always loads of comments.

24. Coke or Pepsi? Dr Pepper.

25. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week? Yes

26. Mac or PC? PC, Mac's are far too Face magazine for me.

I tag everyone reading this if you haven't done it already.

5 comments:

Alina said...

Haha, really enjoyed reading through this. I already took the tag a while ago, but yours was fun. I loved the Mac/PC reply! :)

Bilal said...

i have read this but not going take the tag!

Manal said...

Thanks for sharing this! I took the tag and I linked you to it as well!:)

أبو سنان said...

I love Ska. I guess that goes back to my punk rock/skinhead days.

Desmond Dekker, Judge Dredd? Love 'em.

Safiya said...

Alina - Macs are for posers, it's true.

Bilal - C'mon, it'll be fun. Anyway, I have loads of memes to catch up on, so there'll be a glut of them here for a while, insha Allah.

Manal - Thanks for the link, I love your answers.

Abu Sinan - Desmond Dekker was fab. I never tire of hearing his stuff.