Thursday, May 04, 2006

If I only had a brain......



I've been at this blogging lark for about four months now. I'm a pretty active blogger and I like to comment a lot on other people's blogs. Yet I was starting to get seriously perturbed by the lack of comments on my blog. Then, whilst looking through my settings I found a load of comments that I needed to publish. You see, I am dense. I did not realise that I actually had to check and put the comments on myself. This is what happens when you select your blog settings when you're half-asleep and don't bother to review them.

So for all the people who have commented and kept commenting:Thank you .

You are all sweeter then I could have ever imagined.

P.S replies to comments coming soon, insha Allah.

8 comments:

Nightlegend said...

If you enabled the comments notification by email feature you would have received the comment's text by email every time a blogger leaves u a comment.

sume said...

You're the second person I know that's happened to so don't feel bad. Glad you got it all figured out. Now I can blab away. ;)

Maxxed`ouT said...

ok
i know i may sound mean but it cracked me up
coz i too have noticed that you didn't have one single comment on your blog ... and that none of mine were being posted ... so i thought maybe u're just not posting them .. that u had them emailed to ur inbox and just keeping them for urself or sthg !
god
lol
i would pay a fortune to see the expression u had on ur face when u figure all of this out !
but i guess Mr.Simpson says it all ...
:)

Safiya said...

Maxxed Out -It was kind of like that feeling when you think everyone has forgotten your birthday and then you find out they've arranged a surprise party. So it was more a very nice surprise and then realisation of my total stupidity.

Sume - Come and blab away all you want!

Nightlegend - Thanks. Btw where in thetemplate can you add extra text under the title and "about" heading?

SiNai sPiRiT said...

happened to me ...found out lately....
and i was half asleep too :) ...

Me said...

LOL! Just came to comment today...good thing the comments are enabled now... I would've accused blogger of gobbling up my comments ! ;-P

Nora said...

I thought you disapproved of my comments:-)

Rain said...

OMG!!
I thought u enabled the comments moderator for extra security and extra control :))) ..apparently u r not that paranoid ;) .

u changed the template too!! i wonder what does this mean?? :) (just kidding)

Cheers, and God Bless you.