Wednesday, May 31, 2006

All Change

So I have a dashing new template and the Girl's Club has a new home and look.

The new template is because I was bored (again!) and fell in love with this one.

The new home for the Girl's club is because someone deleted our blog. Yes, some silly person in cyberspace with a grudge against one of our members decided to delete our entire blog.

However the lovely Ahmed (backtick) had our post stored and with the help of him and Google's cache, you can find most of the old stuff in the new place!

Isn't technology marvellous!

5 comments:

Ali la Loca said...

I like the new template. Makes me think of winter, something I love in concept but detest in reality.

Sorry to hear about your girls blog being deleted. I can't imagine that happening, how it must feel to "lose" all that writing. But it's good to see that you've been able to recover a good portion.

Have a great day!

Maxxed`ouT said...

Wooooooooooo
What za hell is happening here lol
It's Summer time in Paris but it's Christmas time in ... hmmmmmm .... London? .. no ?! :S

Safiya said...

I just love snowflakes and think they are beautiful. Plus I have yet to see another blog with this template, which is also very appealing.

Btw Maxxed Out, this blog is NOT a London ting.

Nora said...

Safiya,
I love your new template..it's beautiful:-)

Alina said...

The new template is simply great! You changed to this blue one just when my blue dress is bout to be picked up and when I got some new cool blue earings. :) I also love yoru profile picture, it fits perfectly with the blog name and template!