Tagged by Alina
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
"The wariness went out of Spade's eyes. He made his eyes dull" The Maltese Falcon by Dashiell Hammett
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
I'm touching my trusty stepladder.
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
A documentary on Vladamir Putin. He is a very small man.
4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
5.Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Listening to Ciara's album. It's actually pretty good, honest!
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
From my friend's car to my door, was fumbling in my pocket for my house keys.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
No, had a really deep sleep
11. When did you last laugh?
At my friend's house last night
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Really bright yellow paint (Not my choice of colour).Three pictures. One by Wassily Kandinsky, one by Paul Klee and the other by Neil Southmore. All of them are sort of rainbow coloured and I've just realised I've forgotten the names of them all, how shameful.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
A little boy (about eight of nine) sitting all by himself at the train station. I asked him if he was okay and he insisted he was, but he looked so lonely sitting there.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Lady Vengence. Nice slice of Korean darkness.
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
New mosque for my city as the current one is far too small.
17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
That I haven't grown out of wishing I had magical powers.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
As cheesy as it sounds, world peace is the first thing that springs to mind.
19. Do you like to dance?
I really, really, like to dance.
20. George Bush.
Oh hell no!
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I really like the name Nur for a girl as it's simple and has a good meaning.
It's hard picking children's names as you have to find something that suits a child and an adult. The litmus test is this: Can you imagine calling them by this name loudly, in public (as parents frequently have to), without embarrassment. As well as that, I want to give them good Muslim names but they would have to be ones my Mum could pronounce (anything with Kh in is out of the question).
22.Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Ibrahim. Again it has a good meaning and a lovely ring to it.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I consider it everyday.
24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
That He is pleased with me.
25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
Anyone who is interested.